Monday, February 8, 2016

Schxxl

The same classes, the same hallways, the same boring people. When am I getting out? The asylum that keeps me captive, suffocates me from the inside out. 
Piles upon piles of work. 75% of it, I don't even need to know. When will I need to use Pythagorean's Theorem ever in my life after geometry class. I don't just try and guess the missing side lengths of triangles for fun. And, I'm obliviously not going to be an engineer. Also, when will I need to use the freaking quadratic formula? Huh? Why do I have to know who Henry the 15th was? He's dead, and he's been dead for like 1000 years. Wanna teach me something modern? Instead of history class, there should be a news class, teach me about what is going on in the world now. The time I'm living in. Because this prehistoric bullshit is getting old. Further more, how many books are you gonna force me to read? Newsflash, 90% of the new age cannot focus enough to read these big, LONG novels. Nor should we have to. We do read, a lot. Everything on social media has captions and stories, that are interesting, key word, INTERESTING. Maybe ask us to write an essay on a magazine article? Or, let us pick a modern book of our choice! And don't even get me started on inter molecular forces. I can't even tell you what those are and I've been learning them for the past month. I refuse to understand the irrelevance of these "forces" because I am going into no field of science or chemistry. 
I will honestly be fine, just working at target for the rest of my life. All I need is a small apartment, for myself, a TV, WiFi, and Netflix account. That's not asking a lot. I don't even need an iPhone. A junky payphone will do just fine.
Money is not a prize to me, it's not a necessity, nor is it a desire. It's something I need to survive in this object seeking society. I don't need a job that makes me money, I need a job that makes me happy, and content with my life. Because to me, money is a detrimental. 

No comments:

Post a Comment